Sunday 8 December 2013

Coffee


Two weeks have been all about coffee.

I was a previous caffeine-hater becoz alot of people say that coffee is bad for your health. Mother never recommends coffee to all of us since she was raised living with a cup of tea every morning by her parents and they are of course whom I called my atuk and wan.

Milk tea, plain tea and the sweet fruit tea. She is a very classical lady and I believe until now she is still a big fan of tea. Always serves her lovely guests coming at home with tea.

Kewujudan kopi di rumah sangatlah mengejutkan kami semua dan kopi adalah seperti sesuatu yang 'rare' di situ.

But I came to love coffee by staying up late and in need of some booster for my body. I feel that there are times there would be no coffee for the whole week in order to stay away from the caffeine and there would be a moment saying, "Coffee please?" to the cheerful kid in coffee-shop-around-the-corner, who always write my name with a big smile, thank you. Caffeine hater to a caffeine lover, perhaps?

Now I'm not that classical type like my mother, am I? Hehe. So herewith is a very short video of a good barista, a friend of mine drawing a leave pattern on top of our coffee. It's easy by the way.

So, have some coffee but not so much, do drink a lot of plain water to get that skin glowing ladies and gentlemen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment