Saturday 2 November 2013

Condolences

I wish I was a kid.

Sleeping at the back of a car, and my father carrying me back into the house. Such a lovely memories of being a child. Childhood should means happy memories. Happy memories are treasures one can keep. Close to the heart.

My childhood was spent mostly on the road, travelling from one place to another. From Kuala Lumpur to Shah Alam and vice versa. Due to grandmother's house was a bit far from ours. I learn about roads from him, he was a great mind map of roads. Should I have any inquiries on driving just refer to him. Great guy. He was never trying to make us afraid of him. But it was his character that we felt utmost respect for. 

This means love and longed to have a conversation about our daily lives. I still remember his one last wish was for me to carry on my studies no matter how much the waves of stress that hit, and to just finish it. 

I felt most of what others felt when they lost a loved one. This week has been quite a number of people encountering the same. 

Hang in there.... because He always love these people. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment