Saturday 2 November 2013

Best Acoustics Cover

I was being influenced by some of the kids at school.

Comfy Style - Shirt: Voir, T-Shirt: Cotton-On, Scarf: Sg. Wang

You know that one friend who loves to listen to YouTube while eating dinner? This friend is such a multi-tasker, I supposed. Watching acoustics cover on YouTube, listening to our lols conversation and then eat dinner. Now let me sum up.

Watch acoustics cover on YouTube  + eat dinner + 'pasang telinga' to our conversations.

Students, they are very good at multi-tasking. Anyway, here I would love to share too, though some of my subscribed acoustic covers. These singers are talented. 

Enjoy!

1) Lea Sunshine doing "Dreaming of You" original by Selena (flying away...)



2) Reality Changers doing "Rolling in The Deep" original by Adele (damn cute)



3) Lianne Kay doing "Skyscraper" original by Demi Lavato (level 78 awesomeness)


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment