Saturday 27 July 2013

Berbuka Puasa - Part 1

Some of the berbuka puasa pictures I love taking during this holy month of Ramadhan. I hope everyone is enjoying their iftar with families, friends and loved ones. These pictures are almost, the definitive guide to cultivate your inner relationship with food. Hehe. Some of which tells different story and various incidents that happened during iftar. 

Enjoy.


BFF Mini Reunion / Iftar in UIA

There are many incidents that happened during this iftar. One of it was my telekung terlangkup during solat maghrib. I accidentally made my 'khusyuk friend' on my left burst into laughter and feel bad about it, hehe. Telekung travel is a form of telekung that uses light satin and ....

Caution: Do not switch on your fan speed to 5!

So I 'terforgot' this caution as catching up for iftar is my priority. As sujud is after rukuk, added with the kipas helicopter at the ceiling made my telekung to go further in action. Like really in action! Alkisah, terlangkup ke depan.

The rest is history.


Officemates Iftar



The ambience, the aroma, the cooking and the fully crowd in the kitchen! Two happy chefs cooking, one professional dishwasher, one kindly strict waitress and one the so-called multi-tasker. We have fun and this iftar was indeed a relaxing one after a hard days at work.


Marche' - The Curve


It is a great place to rediscover your true taste buds with modest recipes that shows such intense flavor from many countries. You can tell you are one of the market groupies lining up to buy raw foods but this time around there are chefs cooking for you. You also dine in a fine restaurant simultaneously relishing your inner foodie. Kindly bring your own pillow and you are going to 'like' what happened to your flat tummy after a day of fasting.

Hehe, so everyone is coming back home with muffin tops at their tummies. Tell me about it ... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment